Donate to DanceEast
Support DanceEast's valued work in the community, and help bring world class dance and new and emerging talent to the East of England.
Founded in 1983, DanceEast has grown from strength to strength, maintaining its grassroots commitment to the rural communities of East Anglia whilst developing national and international programmes.
Much of the work that DanceEast delivers would not be possible without the support of generous individuals, groups and businesses.
Where your money goes;
Donate online via DanceEast's Just Giving page:
- Supporting community participation and education work with schools, hospitals and looked after children
- Commissioning and production of new dance pieces, to be performed at the DanceHouse
- Bringing world class dance artists to Suffolk with Snape Dances
- Provision of a world-class facility, bringing opportunities to dance to all in Ipswich and across Suffolk
- Showcasing and celebrating local talent with the annual Platform East
Alternatively, send a cheque to:
Sarah Laffling, Development Officer, DanceEast, Jerwood DanceHouse, Foundry Lane, Ipswich, IP4
You can also donate online when booking tickets for DanceEast performances and classes.