Business Sponsorship with DanceEast
DanceEast offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities, with tailored packages to fulfil your specific marketing, entertaining or Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) requirements. These include event, performance or season sponsorship; association with one of our diverse community initiatives; or partnership with the DanceEast Academy, a Centre for Advanced Training (CAT) for the East of England.
Benefits may include:
- Association with the Jerwood DanceHouse brand, customers and market position.
- Exposure to targeted audience bases.
- Alliance with world class performances and events.
- Bespoke hospitality options.
- Onsite signage and acknowledgment.
- Creative cross promotional initiatives to maximise branding and sales opportunities.
- Sponsor employee benefits, including access to discounted tickets and special offers.
- Acknowledgment in Jerwood DanceHouse publications and marketing collateral.
- Website presence including features and links.
For more information or to arrange a meeting please call Sarah Laffling, Development Officer, on 01473 295230.
'For employers in Ipswich and the immediate area the mix of
facilities are key to attract and retain good, bright people.
DanceEast's Jerwood DanceHouse is one such key feature. Where else can
boast a cutting edge dance house and the excitement that can bring to a
Alistair Lang, Chief Executive, Birketts LLP.
As a Business Partner of DanceEast you will be aligning your company with a prestigious and groundbreaking organisation. Your clients and employees will be entitled to an exclusive range of benefits. Enjoy unrivalled access to the exceptional facilities at the Jerwood DanceHouse on the Ipswich waterfront.
Level I, £250
- Logo on DanceEast website with reciprocal hyperlink.
- Discounts in the danceeats! café with valid corporate member card.
- Company logo displayed on Patrons' board during performances.
- Monthly e-newsletter with updates on events and news from the Jerwood DanceHouse.
Level II, £500
As level I plus:
Level III, £1000
- Right to promote your business involvement with the DanceHouse in your business publications (subject to mutual agreement).
- Concessionary rates for staff members to attend classes and workshops at the Jerwood DanceHouse.
- Invitation to two members' evenings including pre-performance drinks and programmes, with concessions on tickets.
As level II plus:
Level IV, £2500
- Press release to acknowledge membership.
- Concessionary rates on tickets for all performances (subject to availability).
- Opportunity to hire space at the DanceHouse for training, team-building or presentations at special rates.
As level III plus:
- Opportunity for DanceEast Community Dance Artist to visit company premises and conduct onsite workshop.
- Discounted space hire at the DanceHouse for corporate entertainment in conjunction with an evening performance.
- Association with a community project or professional performance.