Application to Audition for the DanceEast Centre for Advanced Training, for entry in September 2018, is open.
Application Deadline Sunday 29 April 2018, 5pm
Entry to the scheme is through a two-stage audition process. Everyone who submits an application will be invited to take part in a Stage 1 audition which involves practical dance sessions and lasts half a day.
Selected applicants will then have the opportunity to participate in a Stage 2 audition and interview. Stage 2 auditions last a whole day.
To apply for the DanceEast Centre for Advanced Training, please complete the online application form via the link below.
Applicants, along with Parent/Carer/Guardian, will have to complete this form in one sitting, as you cannot save and return. Therefore, we advise that you have the following information to hand before completing this application form.
• Applicant details
• Parent/Carer/Guardian details
• Applicant Dance Experience e.g Hip Hop classes at X Dance School for 2 years etc.
• Applicant personal statement (Word count 250 Maximum) to include:
– Reasons for pursuing training in dance – Reasons for choosing DanceEast Centre for Advanced Training
– What you hope to achieve through dance training?
We also advise that Parent/Carer/Guardian’s visit the ‘Costs and Funding‘ section of our website, to have a clearer understanding of the schemes grant support system.
If you require a paper application instead or have any questions regarding the application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our CAT Coordinator on 01473 295234.