Dig out the fake blood, hunt your skeleton costume down & sharpen those fangs!
Prepare your scariest Halloween costume and join us for a fancy dress competition at the WORLD PREMIERE performances of Stepmother/Stepfather from Arthur Pita & HeadSpaceDance on Friday 28 & Saturday 29 October!
The weekend’s most terrifying costume will WIN a family ticket to see Arthur Pita’s The Little Match Girl at Sadler’s Wells this Christmas!
Stepmother/Stepfather is a wickedly gruesome and darkly surreal double bill of dance – a feast for those who love the thrill of Halloween…
If you think you are brave enough, book your tickets and start prepping that costume (go on, we know you want to!).
Click here to visit the performance page to find out more and book!
Terms & Conditions:
- Stepmother/Stepfather is strictly for those aged 14yrs+
- All entrants will need to leave their contact details & be photographed for judging!
- The fancy dress winner will be contacted by Friday 4 November
- Arthur Pita’s The Little Match Girl (5yrs+) is based on the classic Christmas story, this touching tale of an impoverished young street girl’s hopes and dreams is beautifully told through dance, song and original live music. Sadler’s Wells: 10 – 30 December 2016
- The family prize ticket for 4 people to see The Little Match Girl at Sadler’s Wells in London this Christmas is subject to availability