CLASSES, PERFORMANCES & WORKSHOPS
DanceEast aims to provide all those participating in activities with a high quality, safe and positive dance experience. As such we ask all participants to adhere to the terms and conditions stated below at all times:
- DanceEast runs a no refund policy on all classes, performances and workshops, the only exception is if an event is cancelled or rescheduled.
- Please allow at least 15 minutes prior to the published class time for registration. This allows for a prompt start and ensures that you have time to warm up for the session. If you have already booked your class you will still need to register your arrival at the Box Office.
- For safety and to avoid disruption, latecomers will not be admitted after a 10 minute period as decided by the staff on duty, no refunds or exchanges are available under these circumstances.
- Once you have enrolled within a class for either a Full Term or Half Term booking you will not be able to transfer this for another class.
- DanceEast sets maximum attendance capacities for every session. These are based on the Health and Safety requirements of the designated space and style of class, and are also in place to ensure the delivery of a high quality dance class. These capacities are not discretionary, and attendees will be turned away if the maximum capacity has been reached.
- Entry to pay as you dance classes operates on a first come, first served basis. Pre- booking for termly classes will open in advance of the term and can be made online, over the phone or in person.
- DanceEast does not accept reservations for participatory events.
- DanceEast reserves the right to substitute tutors, vary the advertised programme or cancel classes if necessary, without notification.
- You must fill in a registration and informed consent form before attending any classes, to make tutors aware of any medical issues and to provide an emergency contact details.
- Concessions are only provided where applicable. Child concessions are defined as 16 years and under, student concessions are available to those in full-time education and can provide a valid student ID. Senior citizens discount is acceptable for 60 years+.
- DanceEast accepts no responsibility for any loss of property or personal injury.
- DanceEast reserves the right to take action if it considers that any individual is not acting in an appropriate manner or complying with the above terms. DanceEast staff reserve the right to refuse entry to classes at their discretion.
- There are no booking fees when you book for performances at the Jerwood DanceHouse.
- A £1 postage fee applies to all customers wishing for their tickets to be posted. There are no additional charges for tickets left care of the box office or print at home tickets.
- No refunds are offered unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled.
- Offers and vouchers redeemable subject to availability
- No cash alternative available
- One offer or voucher valid per booking
- Offer not available retrospectively
- DanceEast reserves the right to change or cancel the advertised programme
- Offers are non-transferable
- DanceEast reserves the right to remove this offer at any time
- Where applicable, concessions are available to students, children, registered disabilities and carers, those on income support and senior citizens. (Proof of entitlement required).
- Children are defined as 16 years and under.
- Student concessions are available to those in full time education only with the presentation of a valid student ID.
- Senior citizen discount is acceptable for 60 years+.
- To ensure that your visit is as smooth as possible, please call in advance to advise of any access needs or to reserve a wheelchair space.
- Find Us
- To view our Safeguarding policy and other useful information including our Covid-19 policy, please click here.