The James Hehir Studio Theatre at the DanceHouse is our largest space at 16 x 20 metres. It is suitable for performances, group activities and corporate requirements such as large conferences, presentations and seminars.
The studio theatre is a flexible space with the following features:
- The seating can be folded back to allow the space to be used cabaret style
- Seating for 200.
- Stage/performance area of 15m x 12m.
- Access to Green Room and Dressing Rooms.
- Entry from the rear courtyard for external access.
- Auditorium is lined with birch acoustically perforated plywood.
- Sprung wooden birch floor throughout, and a range of Harlequin dance lino for the stage area.
- Price is on application (based on a half or full day rate).
Additional costs apply for Duty Manager, Box Office and Technician requirements.
To find out more about hiring the Studio Theatre please contact Maggie Powell via email email@example.com or call 01473 295240.