The James Hehir Studio Theatre at the DanceHouse is our largest space at 16 x 20 metres. It is suitable for performances, group activities and corporate requirements such as large conferences, presentations and seminars.
The studio theatre is a flexible space with the following features:
- The seating can be folded back to allow the space to be used cabaret style
- Seating for 200.
- Stage/performance area of 15m x 12m.
- Access to Green Room and Dressing Rooms.
- Entry from the rear courtyard for external access.
- Auditorium is lined with birch acoustically perforated plywood.
- Sprung wooden birch floor throughout, and a range of Harlequin dance lino for the stage area.
- Price is on application (based on a half or full day rate).
Additional costs apply for Duty Manager, Box Office and Technician requirements.
To find out more about hiring the Studio Theatre please contact email@example.com or call 01473 295230.