Applicants, along with Parents/Carers, will have to complete this form in one sitting, as you cannot save and return. Therefore, we advise that you have the following information to hand before completing this application form:
- Applicant details
- Parent/Carer details
- Applicant Dance Experience e.g Hip Hop classes at Dance School for 2 years etc.
- Applicant personal statement (Word count 250 Maximum) to include:
- Reasons for pursuing training in dance
- Reasons for choosing DanceEast Centre for Advanced Training
- What you hope to achieve through dance training
We also advise that Parent/Carer/Guardian’s visit the ‘Costs and Funding‘ section of our website, to have a clearer understanding of the scheme’s grant support system.
If you require a paper application instead or have any questions regarding the application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our CAT Coordinator on 01473 295234.