Filled with creative dance sessions, Let’s Dance Holiday Club is a fun, energetic and imaginative way for young people to learn and express themselves through movement. DanceEast will provide a nutritious hot lunch, healthy snack, and drink, as well as arts and crafts activities. It’s a great chance for young people to form new friendships, build confidence and develop fresh new skills.
“Everyone was so welcoming and friendly! Really positive experience! And so much fun was had! They couldn’t wait to go back again.”
“This is one of the best holiday clubs I have found. Very happy.”
*Free places are available to those on income/benefit related Free School Meals. (You will be asked to provide evidence of free school meals during booking.) Limited places are available for young people who are identified as “being in need of the provision” (indicators for this may include, for example, being on Universal Credit).
If you have any questions, or would like to book over the phone, please contact Esther Alcock, Esther.Alcock@danceeast.co.uk, Programme Coordinator, or call our Box Office on 01473 295230.
This is a 3-day event. By booking onto Tuesday 1 August, you will automatically be added to Wednesday 2 and Thursday 3 August.
We’re committed to making Holiday Club accessible for as many young people as possible. Here are some of the things we do to make it an inclusive space:
- A touch tour drop-in will be available on Monday 31st July from 3PM-5PM at DanceEast. This is a chance for young people to visit our building with their guardians, get familiar with the space and ask any questions they may have. No need to book, just drop in.
- A visual story will be available for Holiday Club. This includes pictures of the building and our friendly staff.
- Leading Lives Support Workers: We’re grateful to receive funding from Activities Unlimited to include two Support Workers from Leading Lives in our Holiday Club Team. These support workers help assist our young people in the studio and at mealtimes and can also support with any personal care needs. We also have brilliant assistant dance artists that can provide 1-2-1 support to young people.
- Quiet Space: This is where our young people can have a breather with some fidget toys, blankets and bean bags if things get a little too much. They’re welcome to use this space any time.
The accessibility of Let’s Dance! Holiday Club has been described by guardians as:
- “Absolutely perfect.”
- “Very good.”
- “I am 100% confident that my child is well cared for and able to express herself if she needs to.”
Cancellation policy: If you are unable to attend some or all of the activity once you have booked, please let us know as soon as possible so we can allocate the provision to another young person on the waiting list.
No shows policy: If you book onto Holiday Club but do not attend (without notice) twice, we will sadly not accept your future bookings. This will allow other children to attend the programme.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKESEE ALL WHAT'S ON
The Independent's theatre critic called the show 'ridiculously enjoyable from start to finish', so expect a whole lot of fun when St Joseph's College students perform Legally Blonde.
The Little Match Girl returns home for the festive period ten years after DanceEast originally commissioned the work.
Filled with creative dance sessions, Let's Dance! Holiday Club is a fun, energetic and imaginative way for children and young people to learn and express themselves through movement.