Throughout the whole day we’ll be livestreaming lots of exciting activities; from dance workshops to career talks.
We want everyone to take part in U.Dance East 2021 in a safe and enjoyable environment. Participants must agree to abide by the following guidelines and instructions.
Click to view the relevant guidance.
- Online Classes Safeguarding Guidance for Participants
- Safe Practice at Home Checklist for Under 18s
- Safe Practice at Home Checklist for Adults
- Guidance for Parents/Carers
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Don’t forget, you can get involved in other ways too!
We’ve asked our friend Martell Richards at MRD Dance to set you all a little challenge, watch the video below for instructions!
Once you’ve completed your movement, we’d love to see it!
You can share it with us in 2 ways:
1) Share it with us on social media, by tagging us @danceeast @onedanceuk @uniofbedsdance @mrd.dance
2) Email it to us by Friday 19 March 2021, if you’d like your footage to be included in a short celebration film that will be aired as part of the U.Dance East event on March 27. Send the clip via WeTransfer (or similar) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TIKTOK DANCE CHALLENGE
Head over to our TikTok (@DanceEast_uk) channel where we’ve created a dance challenge! All you have to do is learn the routine and film yourself performing it, post it on TikTok with #UDanceEast21 in the caption and you’ll be streamed straight to our live audiences on the big day!
MEET OUR AMBASSADORS
We’ve had lots of help from our student ambassadors and One Dance UK ambassadors, so we thought it would great for you to know more about them! Click here to find out more.